Star Control Legions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-playing Rules

Go down

Role-playing Rules Empty Role-playing Rules

Post by Nearan Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:36 pm

Before you jump kn your ship and blast off a lightyear away from us. take note of the rules and regulations.

1. Be A Decent Person ( Keep the peace, even if your not a galactic peace keeper.)
2. Keep The Forum PG ( This is hands down mandatory. For now, No one is mating until further notice ( Birth Control Right XD))
3. Don't Play God (You know what I am talking about, let everyone have fun, including yourself, let don't roleplay yourself out of every punch.)
4. Don't Nag To Be A Moderator: (You heard me, No asking to be a moderator, I don't care how good you would be, The only time you can ask this is when I NEED a moderator.)
5. Stay On Topic: (Stay on topic, its that easy. You can go off topic in the appropriate area's.
6. Real World Politics Has No Business Here: (No polls on which candidate you like best or no discussions on other things that include TRUMP,DEMOCRATS,REPUBLICANS,LEFTISTS,RIGHT WINGED....... ETC.......)
6. Report Anyone Who Breaks These Rules, And Moderators Are Included In This Too. If they are abusing power, contact me, Nearan at Nearan@mail.com
7. Feel Free To Give Suggestions: (Go On, Tell Us What You Think, Do We Need To Improve On Something?)
Nearan
Nearan
Admin

https://star-con-legions.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum